6 pac

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another Dream and this one was long long ago and I REALLY didn't understand it. (GOD)

I hafta tell you that I've had these dreams all of my life and sometimes they were from folks I knew that passed over. (My Aunt Mabel for instance was mad at my dad after he didn't give her niece money from Mabel's estate. Mabel came to me in a dream and when I woke up I asked that she give me a sign that it wasn't simply a dream and the shade in my bedroom zoomed up to the top of the window.) Was it a sign? You betcha! At least I think it was.

Anyways to make another short story long........... I had this dream before the other one about God. (I'll try and remember to post that url here so you guys will know what hell I'm talking about, k?) God

In Dos Palos, Ca (My home town........ very small town when I was younger and the town was pretty damn tiny.... it had 2,500 people back in the day.) .......anyways, there is a street (one street behind where my great-grand-parents lived and can't for the life of me remember the names of either of the streets but this street was right behind my g'parents house, eh? The street I'm referring to only had houses on one side and on the other side was the drive-in theater.)

You know I can't make this stuff up as why the hell would I go into such details about the damn street, right?

For whatever reason I'm walking down the sidewalk on the side where the houses are and there's this huge shadowy figure walking w/me and he points to the screen across the street and he says, as he points; "You see that screen?"

Well, duh, who couldn't see the screen but remember I'm walking w/this GIANT shadow Guy and I figure I won't smart mouth him cause I'm used to dreams where I can fly and I love to fly and what the hell is this all about? It isn't really all that much fun walking with this DUDE, not at all like my flying dreams. (I'll tell you what, FLYING is FUN! I had those dreams from the time I was a little bitty whipper snapper till a few years ago and THEY are fun! (I can't stress enuff how fun flying dreams are, whether they are in a small little house and I'm merely going around the house in circles to the ones where I am outside. The ones outside definitely were great but when I was little, the ones inside did the trick.)

............ you want me back on topic, don't cha? Alrighty then. Anyways, the big dark shadowy figure points to the screen across the way and tells me....... "THAT (meaning the movie screen) is all about YOU."

Now, don't get me wrong, I was flattered but I'm the one who used to draw a blank and couldn't speak and ran out of my English class when I had to do a book report.

I was lucky cause I had a wonderful teacher who gave me a 'B' on the report cause I had gone in before class and done a superb job in front of her. (She was one of many of my teachers that truly treated me great, as in teacher's pet as I think they knew me........... simply.... and maybe they had drawn the same conclusion as me about those stupid state tests.)

Anyways, now I seem to think I was in the presence of God or whatever when I was walking across from the drive-in and his way of talking to me was thru dreams???

I remember at META Services when Wendy Ruiz in Human Resourses told me that 'Everything Isn't All About YOU'......... and it pissed me the hell off as, if you will remember I was trying to help folks and this damn woman was on the side of the bad guys.

I remember looking back at her and asking bluntly if she had ever been abused? She looked guiltily away as the bitch knew exactly what I was talking about. I was talking to her about the abuse of my people and my empathy. (I'm feeling hot under the collar now as I remember that conversation and how I felt.) I didn't back down and she then and there fired me on the spot. BITCH!!!

.......hmmmmmm and now to the meat of this story, k? I think I talked to God and he is now directing me to address the fact that 'It is all about ME'. It isn't about me thinking I'm a big shot and the whole world is all about me but simply the dreams are directions for me. K???

Today I was sitting and I was thinking about putting together a play or an act or whatever in 'TV and movie' stuffs.

I 'Imagined' a play where there are 2 separate stages (Maybe it's just one giant one but it's set up separated as in 2.) On one state Michael Jackson is singing 'They Don't Really Care About US' in the prison scene and the other he is singing 'They Don't Really Care About US' (Hee hee, I copy and pasted and I think it took me longer than if I'd typed it.) Sowy for my little bit of not being focussed but HEY, that's me.

...........anyways that's one number. Get IT, the two stages and syncronized singing? Ain't that simply a wonderful scenerio? I think so.

I love his 'Black & White' video as well and maybe it could be part of the play.......... or act or whatever. (Maybe some really good impersonaters could do it and maybe we could get Janet Jackson and Tyler Perry involved.)

I think Michael was murdered by the Elite and our proper revenge would be to have his stuffs used to help us in our movement. What do you think, eh?

Prison Version Of They Don't Really Care About US
They Don't Really Care About Us


Other Version
They Don't Really Care About Us

Black or White

http://genealogy.about.com/od/surname_meaning/p/anderson.htm

EXCERPT:
ANDERSON - Name Meaning & Origin
By Kimberly Powell, About.com Guide


ANDERSON Surname Meaning & Origin:
Patronymic surname meaning "son of Andrew." Andrew (man, manly) was the first of Jesus' disciples, and was a revered name in medieval times due to its church connections. St. Andrew is the patron saint of both Scotland and Russia.


I have heard over and over that the freemasons are not good. Freemasons this.....freemasons that........... all's I can say is that my own experience is what I can base my own story on.

My Daddy was a mason he was the best example of a father one could have. He was loving, caring, giving and simply WONDERFUL.

My 2nd husband's Mom was an Eastern Star and his Dad was a Mason as well as his step-dad. They were all WONDERFUL to me. (They stepped in and helped my family when my Dad died and made it as easy as possible on me and my brother.)

I have been racking my brain as to how to address this here but figured, as usual, straight up is the best way, what do yaw'll think?

Personally I think the Freemason's were infiltrated by evil doers like Bill Clinton. .................my2cents.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Order_of_the_Rainbow_for_Girls

EXCERPT:

The International Order of the Rainbow for Girls (IORG) is a Masonic youth service organization which teaches leadership training through community service. Girls (ages 11–20/21) learn about the value of charity and service through their work and involvement with their annual local and Grand (state or country) service projects.
Contents
[edit] History
The order came into existence in 1922[1], when the Reverend W. Mark Sexson, a Freemason, was asked to make an address before South McAlester Chapter #149, Order of the Eastern Star, in McAlester, Oklahoma. As the Order of DeMolay had come under his close study during his Masonic activities, he suggested that a similar order for girls would be beneficial. The first Initiation consisted of a class of 171 girls on April 6, 1922, in the auditorium of the Scottish Rite Temple in McAlester. The original name was "Order of the Rainbow for Girls".[2]
[edit] Officers
Girls can hold many different offices in the local Assembly. Each requires some memory work and all but 2 serve for 1 term (4 to 6 months out of the year). Officers include: [3]
Worthy Advisor (WA) Presides at meetings and plans activities for her term like a President: the highest office in an Assembly. (elected by Assembly)
Worthy Associate Advisor (WAA) Duties similar to a Vice President. Presides over a meeting in the absence of the Worthy Advisor. (elected)
Charity Teaches about charitable deeds. (elected)
Hope Teaches that hope is always there for us. (elected)
Faith Teaches that faith is our constant companion. She is the officer who guides new candidates throughout an initiation ceremony. (elected)
Recorder Records minutes and handles correspondence: serves for 1 year and may be either elected or appointed depending on the jurisdiction.
Treasurer Handles monies and bills and compiles reports about the balances of the Assembly's various money accounts: serves for 1 year and may be either elected or appointed depending on the jurisdiction.
Chaplain Leads in prayers (appointed)
Drill Leader Leads the officers in their floor work and leads guests around the Assembly room. (appointed)
Seven Bow Stations Teach lessons about the colors of the rainbow and their corresponding virtues: (appointed)
Love (red)
Religion (orange)
Nature (yellow)
Immortality (green)
Fidelity (blue)
Patriotism (indigo)
Service (violet)
Confidential and Outer Observers Guard the inner and outer doors, respectively. (appointed)
Musician and Choir Director Provide music for the meetings. (appointed)
Some Assemblies and Grand Assemblies have other officers not specified in the ritual, such as Historian, Editor, Bible Bearer, Goodwill Ambassador, American Flag Bearer, State Flag Bearer, Christian Flag Bearer, Rainbow Flag Bearer, and Assembly Banner Bearer.[4]
It is an unwritten law that each of the line officers (Faith, Hope, Charity, and Worthy Associate Advisor) advances to the next highest office, culminating in her term as Worthy Advisor. However, this is not a guarantee.[5]


http://www.fieldwerks.com/new_page_5.htm

The Rainbow Children"
Excerpted from the book, Angel Medicine
by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. (Hay House, updated edition, September, 2004)

There s a new generation of psychic and sensitive children who are just beginning to come to earth. They re called, The Rainbow Children.

The Rainbow generation is here to bring us, rainbow healing energy, as this article explains. It begins with light. Sunlight is an important catalyst for production of the brain chemical, serotonin. Serotonin is a chemical involved in the brain s electrical transmissions that regulates mood, appetite, and energy levels.

Every night as we sleep, our brains create a supply of serotonin to use for the following day, since the chemical can t be stored. If we make enough serotonin during the night, we awaken refreshed and energized. But with too little serotonin, we feel hung-over and irritable. Low serotonin levels are also correlated with premenstrual syndrome, bed-wetting, mood swings, carbohydrate cravings, and depression.

Staying indoors too much, not exercising, and drinking alcohol or other sedatives at night can all interfere with serotonin production. With an unhealthful lifestyle, we wake up listless and often turn to caffeine and sugar to get going in the morning. Then, after using artificial stimulants all day for energy, we may use drugs or alcohol to fall asleep at night. This vicious cycle of chemical dependency is all-too-common.

Many people don t realize that the cycle can trigger depression and anxiety. So, they take psychoactive drugs which treat depression and anxiety by increasing serotonin levels. Millions of adults and children take drugs like Ritalyn and Prozac, when they could use natural means to achieve even better results without side-effects.

Getting enough sunlight and exercise is one way to insure that your brain creates sufficient serotonin. That s because sunlight converts from melatonin in the skin, into serotonin in the brain.

My guides called, The Angels of Atlantis said to me about this: Many people turn a deaf ear to their angels guidance, because they believe the angels are trying to control them or ruin their fun. They don t want to hear the angels advice about improving their diet or taking better care of their bodies.

Yet, the guardian angels give guidance that will increase the flow and regulation of your serotonin. When they ask you to eat healthful foods, to connect with nature, and to exercise, these are ways to naturally improve your mood and energy levels.

Then the Angels of Atlantis talked to me about rainbow energy. They said, The bands of natural sunlight are composed of the colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet the colors of the rainbow. You ve seen these colors in prisms through water droplets and clear quartz crystals. Rainbows are associated with smiles and happiness, because the human body was designed to absorb and assimilate rainbow energy through sunlight. You each have a rainbow inside of you, which you call your chakras. The chakras are your natural connection to the Divine light, and to the physical sunlight. With sufficient sunlight and rainbow absorption, you feel naturally happy and alive.

Yet, when the air became dirty with pollution and humans began spending more time indoors, their absorption of the rainbow energy was diminished. This led to human aggression and suffering. Instead of recognizing the simple solution (going outside), humans tried to find happiness through increasingly artificial means.

Part of our answer to your prayers for happiness was in new ways that we sent you the rainbow energy that you need and crave so much. We first asked the dolphins to swim closer to your shorelines and to play and swim with you more often. Dolphins emit rainbow energy, much like humans once did. That s because dolphins are in the sunlight regularly, unfiltered by city pollution, and they exercise continuously. These two components give dolphins the joyful disposition that you always notice.

The second answer that we gave to you was through the attention we called to energy healing. The rainbow energy is concentrated in Reiki, Chi Gong, Pranic, and the other names given to channeling rainbow energy through your hands and hearts. The crystals also give you rainbow prisms by focusing and directing light into the colored bands. Their words reminded me of the Atlantian healing temple s pyramid of light. We priestesses directed the colors from the pyramid s rainbow prism into our patients chakras. Clearly, the healing power of rainbow light was powerful.

The angels continued. Now, we re bringing the rainbow energy indoors to reach more of you, through the birth of the new Rainbow Children. Many of you have intuited the birth of these new children, who are just now arriving upon earth.

The angels explained that the Rainbow Children were the generation after the Crystal Children. Rainbows are highly sensitive, loving, forgiving, and magical like the Crystal Children. The difference is that the Rainbows have never before been on earth, so they have no karma to balance. The Rainbows, therefore, choose entirely peaceful and functional households. They don t need chaos or challenges to balance karma or grow.

For this reason, the Rainbow Children are being born to the older Crystal Children (the scouts who initially came to earth in the 1980's). As the other Crystal Children grow older, they will be the peace-loving parents who birth the new Rainbow Children. The Rainbows being born right now are the Scouts, and the large influx of Rainbows will occur during the years 2010 through 2030. This follows the 20-year pattern we ve previously seen with the Indigos being largely born during 1970 through 1990, followed by the Crystal Children in 1990 through 2010.

Rainbow Children are absolutely open-hearted and unconditionally loving. Unlike the Crystal Children who only display affection to people warranting their trust, the Rainbows are universally affectionate. They heal us with their huge heart chakras, and envelope us in a blanket of rainbow-colored energy that we so sorely need. They re literally angels upon the earth.

I ve personally only met two children who I know for certain are Rainbows. They both had a maturity well beyond their infant years. Both beings showed no sign of fear toward strangers (including closed-hearted strangers who Crystal Children are repelled by). Both Rainbows had a very centered-in-their-power energy. And both Rainbow Children were more interested in giving me energy treatments of a very high level variety, than they were in playing.

We re in an exciting time right now upon Earth, and heading toward an even more exciting time as the Crystals and Rainbows mature and populate the planet. We re heading toward a time of great peace, cooperation, and healing. We re heading toward a time when the earth is encircled by rainbows once again.


Angel Stories for Woman s World Magazine

Doreen has just accepted an exciting offer from Woman s World, a national American mainstream magazine, to write a weekly angel column. She considers this a wonderful opportunity to shine the angels light far and wide, especially since the editors want Doreen to include a channeled message from the angels in each column! Each week s column, which begins with the September 7, 2004 issue, will feature one or more true angel stories.

If you have an angel experience that you d like to share with the Woman s World audience, please send it to AngelHealingBook@aol.com. Please include a sentence giving Woman s World permission to publish your story, and state how you want your name to appear. If your story is published, we ll contact you at your email address.


Angel Medicine Contributor Copies

Signed copies of Doreen s new book, Angel Medicine, will be mailed at the end of this month to those whose stories were published in the book. We ll use the address that you gave to us at the time you submitted your story. If you know for certain that your story appears in Angel Medicine, please send an email with your current mailing address, name, and a synopsis of your story to accessangel444@yahoo.com.


Beloved Saints

Doreen s researching saints and wants to know who your favorite saints are, and why? Please send a list of saints who ve had special meaning to you to BelovedSaints@aol.com. You don t need to include stories about the saints; however, Doreen would appreciate it if you could include a sentence or two explaining why each saint is significant to you.


MerAngel Surveys

Doreen wrote about Mer people in her books, Earth Angels and Angel Medicine, and she s recently received a lot more information. She wants to survey those who believe they re mer-people (defined as those who look like mermaids or mermen; who must live or be near the ocean or lakes; who are vigilantly doing something to help protect sea creatures).

If you fit the above criteria without question, please send an email to MerAngelSurvey@aol.com to receive a brief survey that Doreen would appreciate you completing.


Doreen s Workshop Schedule:

Aug. 14 - 21 Tahiti Voyage to Paradise with James Van Praagh and Doreen Virtue. Enjoy white sandy beaches, warm sunshine, fresh air, dolphins, and angels! Doreen will take participants on a past-life regression to Atlantis and the healing temples. ron@worldviewtravel.com or (714) 540-7400, ext. 228.


Aug. 28 Sydney, Australia I Can Do It Expo with Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, and more +61 (0)2 9669 4299 or info@hayhouse.com.au

Sept 2 Brisbane, Australia Audience Angel and Mediumship Readings with Doreen Virtue and Gordon Smith +61 (0)2 9669 4299 or info@hayhouse.com.au

Sept 4 Melbourne, Australia Audience Angel and Mediumship Readings with Doreen Virtue and Gordon Smith +61 (0)2 9669 4299 or info@hayhouse.com.au

Sept 6 Perth, Australia Audience Angel and Mediumship Readings with Doreen Virtue and Gordon Smith +61 (0)2 9669 4299 or info@hayhouse.com.au

Sept 8 Adelaide, Australia Audience Angel and Mediumship Readings with Doreen Virtue and Gordon Smith +61 (0)2 9669 4299 or info@hayhouse.com.au

Sept 11 - 13 Sydney, Australia Angel Intuitive (AI) Certification Course +61 (0)2 9669 4299 or info@hayhouse.com.au

Oct. 1 - 3 Laguna Beach, CA Mediumship Mentorship Program 1 (866) 444-0451 or (949) 305-2377 or AngelTherapy444@aol.com.

Oct. 8 - 10 Laguna Beach, CA Mediumship Mentorship Program 1 (866) 444-0451 or (949) 305-2377 or AngelTherapy444@aol.com.

Oct. 18 - 23 Laguna Beach, CA Angel Therapy Practitioner (ATP) Certification Program 1 (866) 444-0451 or (949) 305-2377 or AngelTherapy444@aol.com.

Oct 29 - 31 Laguna Beach, CA Mediumship Mentorship Program 1 (866) 444-0451 or (949) 589-4672 or AngelTherapy444@aol.com

Nov 5-7 Phoenix, AZ "Celebrate Your Life Expo with Wayne Dyer, James Van Praagh, Don Miguel Ruiz, Alan Cohen, Doreen Virtue, and more" mishkapr@aol.com or (480) 970-8543 or www.mishkaproductions.com


Nov. 14 Seattle, WA "Mystical Connections: A Full Day of Audience Psychic Readings with Doreen Virtue, Gordon Smith, John Holland, and Sonia Choquette." 1-800-654-5126, ext. 2 or http://www.hayhouse.com/events.php to sign up online.


May 9 - 14, 2005, Glastonbury, England. Angel Therapy Practitioner (ATP) Certification Course Email: AngelTherapy444@aol.com or 1 (866) 444-0451 or (949) 305-2377


http://www.rainbow.org/bio.php




(Note: the information in this biography, including pictures, has been taken from "Our Place in Time - IORG 75th Anniversary History", which is © 1998 IORG, McAlester, OK. This 152-page book can be purchased from Supreme for $40 (yes, it's worth it). Other information was taken from the back of my ritual. I have seen the biography from the back of the ritual posted elsewhere on the net, including Supreme Assembly's website. No infringement of copyright is intended; I merely felt this information belonged where people could read it.)





William Mark Sexson
William Mark Sexson was born in the small town of Arnica Springs, Missouri, on July 8, 1877. He was the son of Thomas and



a younger W. Mark Sexson

Hannah Sexson, who came from Illinois as pioneers in the early settlement of southwest Missouri, and lived on a farm in the valley of Soc River, Cedar County, Missouri, near the village of Arnica Springs.

At twelve years of age he joined the church, and at fourteen began his ministry. At seventeen he was ordained a minister of the Christian (Disciples) church by Elder John H. Breeze. When he was twenty, he went to his parents' hometown of Windsor, Illinois, where he met Miss Edith Edwards. They married in 1898, when he was twenty-one and Edith was twenty. As a young married couple, they went to Bloomfield, Indiana where he became pastor of the First Christian Church. After serving for two years as minister of this church, he moved to Indianapolis where he entered Butler College in further preparation of his ministry. He served as Evangelist in the Christian Church conducting revival meetings in Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, and a number of western states. He came to Cleveland, Oklahoma, in 1906 as minister of the Christian Church at that place. He afterwards served the church at Cherokee and Stroud, Oklahoma.

Mr. Sexson was initiated, passed and raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason in Bloomfield Lodge No. 80, at Bloomfield, Indiana, in 1902, during the time that he was minister of the First Christian Church of that city. He immediately became identified with the craft as a lecturer and contributor of fraternal literature. He was a prolific writer and Masonic scholar who traveled extensively in 1909, spending some time in the near European Countries and then journeying to Assyria, Palestine, and Egypt as preparation for his work as a contributor to Masonic literature. He spent practically all of his life in this field of research work and as a result of such research has been honored by the Fraternity on many occasions.

He wrote many books, articles and other works, most related to Rainbow or other Masonic organizations. His bibliography (incomplete, I am certain) includes:

1929 - History and Purpose of Rainbow, also Scriptural Quotations and Allusions in the Rainbow Ritual (found in the front of the "Rainbow" Holy Bible)
1930 - History and Facts concering the Order of Eastern Star, with Scriptural Quotations and References (found in the front of the "OES" Holy Bible)
1938 - The Power of Color ("a general story for all who love color and rejoice in its power")
1939 - Little Boy Bo (a collection of stories and poems for children)
1944 - Rainbow Building (topic unknown)

In 1912, when he came to McAlester to become Secretary of the McAlester Scottish Rite Bodies, he also came to the congregation of the First Christian Church in McAlester, agreeing to serve as pastor until the church could get someone to take his place. He served for eleven years, resigning in 1923 to devote full time to his work in developing Rainbow.

His greatest work was the organization of the Order of the Rainbow for Girls. This is a junior organization for girls of the teen age from Masonic and Eastern Star homes. It also admits the girl friend or chum of the Masonic or Eastern Star home.

One evening in the spring of 1922, Mr. Sexson had been asked to make an address before South McAlester Chapter No.



Mrs. Edith Edwards Sexson

149. As the DeMolay had come under his close study and observation during his masonic activities, he became more and more conscious of the fact that an Order for girls setting forth some of the truths of Masonry would be necessary. He made a stirring appeal for such an organization in his address and the Worthy Matron, Mrs. Sarah Church, immediately replied, "We would start it if we had someone to write the ceremony of Initiation." Mr. Sexson said, "I will write the Ritual." The next day, he wrote the Ritual, giving it the name "Order of the Rainbow for Girls." He dictated it to the Church stenographer, Mrs. Helen Ambrose, in the study of the first Christian Church of which he was then minister. He asked the regular officers of South McAlester Chapter No. 149, O.E.S, to exemplify the work and furnished them with typewritten copies of the Ritual.

On April 6, 1922, the degrees were exemplified for the first time on a class of one hundred seventy-one girls in the auditorium of the Scottish Rite Temple, McAlester, Oklahoma.

Rev. and Mrs. Sexson traveled extensively in assisting with the development of Rainbow. The Supreme or Governing Body was formed by Mr. Sexson in June, 1922. He wrote the law governing the Supreme Body as well as the law governing the Subordinate Assemblies. At the formation of the Supreme Body, Mr. Sexson was made the Supreme Recorder and oversaw the business of running the Order. He was later given the title Supreme Worthy Advisor Emeritus.

In addition to his Masonic activities, Rev. Sexson was involved with several educational and civic organizations. He was very active in the Red Cross, especially during both World Wars. Also, he was a member of the Oklahoma Historical Society.

Rev. and Mrs. Sexson had one child; a boy, Thomas, born in 1905. Thomas died on May 26, 1943 in California. He is buried in Oak Hill Cemetery in McAlester.

Rev. Sexson's wife Edith died on March 14, 1951 after an extended illness and was also buried in Oak Hill Cemetery. Until her death, she had served as Supreme National Organizer of the Order of the Rainbow for Girls.





Mrs. Leta Sexson

Rev. Sexson continued his work as Supreme Recorder after the death of Edith. After the July 1952 session of Supreme Assembly, held in Kansas City, Missouri, he married Mrs. Leta Summers, a widow, who had been with the Rainbow organization since its beginnning.

On December 20, 1953, Mr. Sexson died in a McAlester hospital, following a short illness. The funeral service was held at the First Christian Church where he served as minister for many years and where the Ritual of the Order of the Rainbow for Girls was written. Burial was in the Masonic Section of Oak Hill Cemetery in McAlester, Oklahoma.

Mrs. Leta Sexson served as Supreme Recorder from 1952 until her death in 1968, and is buried in Oak Hill Cemetery in McAlester, Oklahoma.





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The list of Rev. W. Mark Sexson's Masonic affiliations shows his committment. They include:
Master Mason, Bloomfield Indiana -- 1902;
Demitted Bloomfield Lodge No. 80 -- 1913
Affiliated with South McAlester Lodge No. 96 at McAlester, Oklahoma -- 1914
Worshipful Master -- South McAlester Lodge No. 96 -- 1921
Secretary Scottish Rite Bodies, McAlester, Oklahoma -- 1912-21
Offices held in the Grand Lodge of AF & AM of Oklahoma: Grand Chaplain (1920-21), Grand Orator (1923-24), Junior Grand Warden (1925), Senior Grand Warden (1926), Deputy Grand Master (1927), and Most Worshipful Grand Master of Oklahoma (1928-29)
Member -- Order of the Eastern Star, South McAlester Chapter No. 149 -- 1923
Worthy Patron -- South McAlester Chapter No. 149 -- 1923
Worthy Grand Patron -- Grand Chapter of Oklahoma, Order of the Eastern Star -- 1925-26
Member -- Ritual Committee General Grand Chapter, OES -- 1928-31
Master of the Royal Secret, Oklahoma Consistory No. 1 at Guthrie -- 1907
Knight Commander of the Court of Honor at Guthrie -- 1911
Secretary of Scottish Rite Bodies, McAlester, Oklahoma -- 1912-21
33rd Degree Mason and Coroneted Inspector General Honorary -- 1913
Indian Chapter No. 1, Royal Arch Masons, North McAlester, Oklahoma -- 1916
Royal and Select Master -- 1917
Knighted a Knight of Malta -- 1917
McAlester Commandery No. 6, Knights Templar -- 1930
Noble of the Mystic Shrine -- Active Membership -- Indian Temple, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Honorary Membership -- Bedouin Temple, Muskogee, Oklahoma
Honorary Membership -- Akdar Temple, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Amrita Grotto -- Ft. Smith, Arkansas
Order of the White Shrine of Jerusalem -- 1937




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Founder's Day
July 8 is the birthday of Rev. William Mark Sexson, the founder of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls. The Supreme Assembly, at its session in January, 1926, voted to celebrate this day in some fitting manner, acceptable to the girlhood of our Organization.






Maude
by a woman known as cal

Maude was only five when she heard her mother screaming and saw as she flung open the door all bloody.

"Maude, run in and get the sheet off of Mammy's bed, hurry."

Maude did as her mother said.

"Mam, daddy's not coming home, is he?"

"Yes, sweet baby, Mam is bringing him home right now."

Maude's mam brought her young husband home to rest in peace in his own bed till the burial.

Maude's mam put the same suit on her husband he had worn on their wedding. She sat up all night holding his cold hands as did her daughter.

The baby slept through it all, he was only eighteen months old.

Time went by and the family grew accustomed to life with no man around.

One day when Maude was only fourteen she heard her mother scream and slung open the door.

"Maude, get me the sheet off of Luther's bed."

"Mam, brother isn't coming home, is he?"

"Yes, Maudie, I'm going to get him right now."

Maude's Mammy carried and dragged her youngest into the house all blood stained.

Luther lay in his own bed that night with his sister and his mother holding each of his hands. The next day, mother and daughter buried Luther Johnson besides his Daddy.

One day, she walked down by the creek and there lay her Mammy.

Maude ran to the house and got a sheet.

Maude's Mammy lay in her own bed that night and Maude held her mother's hand.

Maude buried her mother in the family plot and was heading to the house when she saw them coming.

There was no one to cover Maude with the white sheet or clean her up for burial.

Maude woke up as a tall black man carried her through a tunnel.

"Are you the Lord," Maude asked the tall man?

"Yes, I am, the lord answered."

Maude fell back asleep and woke up again a while later.

"Where did the Lord go, Maude asked the White one carrying her?"

"Why I am He," he answered.

"But you was black a while ago......." and Maude fell into a deep slumber once again.

Again Maude woke up and this time, the Lord was red and had long flaming black hair with a bird's feather in it.

"Sir, if I fall back to sleep, what color will you be when I awaken next time?"

"Well, Miss Maudie, why not go back to sleep again and see."

This time when young Maude awoke she was surely surprised as the person who carried her was a woman with the same face only a softer skin tone and she was adorned in a wonderful white robe and a beautiful halo surrounded her head..

Maudie looked around and she saw her mother only her mother wasn't black but yellow with slanted eyes. Her father stood by her mother and he was white with that smile that could only be his and her brother Luther was staring at her through blue eyes that still squinted in that same wonderful way that made her smile.

Maude had entered into Heaven and she wondered what she looked like now but knew that it didn't matter as she was truly home and it was truly wonderful to finally know what the Lord's plan had been thru all the hurt and pain of her family's time on earth.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://cal-mystuffs.blogspot.com/2008/11/god-and-mystuffs.html

In my dream one night God
appeared. He seemed puzzled.

He spoke to me in a gentle
voice and asked me why I
didn't have faith in him.

I'm sure I looked shocked.
My expression must have
been complete awe.

I looked at him and smiled
and shared that I thought
HE knew every thought I had.

He grinned and admitted that
HE had a lot on His plate and
didn't always know everything
running thru the minds of the
billions of people on earth.

I laughed and looked HIM
straight in the eye. BTW,
HE has wonderfully caring eyes
and indeed the old saying that
the eyes are the mirrors of the
soul IS TWUE. I've gazed into
similar eyes when I've gazed into
my children's and g'kids
and this
time I knew that they did indeed
get their eyes from their FATHER.

Anyways, back on topic here. I
still have a hard time believing
that HE didn't realize my faith.
(I'm still pretty sure HE knows
all and was just testing me earlier.)


I teared up a bit and trembled as I shared with
HIM.


SIR, I have never doubted, I
have always had complete and
total faith in YOU. It was me
that I didn't trust, it was me
that I questioned.I always knew
that YOU were there.I always
knew that YOU loved me especially
after YOU sent me my first born.
advanced
Loading...
McBride Martina- In my daughter's eyes (With lyrics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MUP9EUCE74
I always knew that I would one
day do YOUR work when YOU were
ready to give my stuffs over to me,
when I had learned that I could
trust me to know YOU well enough
to do YOUR stuffs.I had to learn
first how to trust YOUR faith in me.

No comments: