6 pac

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Msging ain't private either, eh?

This guy's ways show he ain't on my side....... hmmmm, he has ways of Edward Pinkersgill.... nasty, mean and doesn't like women. I saw when I visited E. in Canada that he had tendencys of the cabal. The building his business was in was called 'The Matrix' and he has big money from someplace. Norla was E's friend and he treated her terribly altho she thought it was good. (She threatened to kill me if I got close w/E.)

E. acts asif he should be worshipped. His ancestry goes back to the beginning of America and I will try and get that info and forward it on.

He has such a temper! He has called me paranoid and stuck-up (different word but I cannot think of it right at the moment.)

......anyways keep your friends close and enemies closer doesn't set well with me and I cannot do it.

bleed_four_me
SpamReply
6:17 AM
12/27
I'm gunna stick with my group being a yahoo group, though i am going to start my own free site where I can post all my stuff too.

6:17 AM
12/27
Feel free to rejoin the yahoo group and i'll leave you off of moderation.

6:17 AM
12/27
Expose_The_NWO , is the new group name for my yahoo group

6:18 AM
12/27
Expose_The_NWO

4:36 PM
12/27
i aint leaving the door into the group open, for very long

4:37 PM
12/27
make your decision , i'm done with your back and forth

4:37 PM
12/27
dont reply to me

4:38 PM
12/27
just join or be gone and leave me = i aint having your soap-opera issues anymore

4:38 PM
12/27
join and post or let me know your not joining, so then if you choose that, i will delete the group and start my own site, strictly for me only

4:38 PM
12/27
do not reply to this

4:39 PM
12/27
action will speak loudly

4:39 PM
12/27


7:37 PM
12/28
i won't wait forever

7:38 PM
12/28
either respond and join or this is the end of your membership in my group

No comments: