6 pac

Saturday, January 16, 2010

mybest yet - When you broke my heart, why?????? Is I'm sorry really the hardest word?

Have yaw'll ever watched the 'NEW' George Lopez show? It's pretty awesome. The other night he had on Sir Charles Barkley and his DNA results. The night after, Snoop Dogg was on George's show and received his DNA results. CHARLES turned out to be blacker than Snoop. (It tickled me and made me want to find out more about my own 'stuffs'.) I don't really know how to go about a DNA test at this time but figured I could look up the family crests of me and my kids. That's what I did and you'll find them in this email.

Lopez Tonight -Snoop Dgg and Sir Charles Barkley -DNA Results 1/14/20/2010
here

The robots are fine and looking forward to the concerts. Now that I'm finishing up my research for today, I'll simply have to have my programmer reprogram some stuffs inside the robots that are associated with me. (That's the beauty of writing these stories....... everyone can have a bit of their personalities based on me...... hee hee, and as I told that dumb shit HR manager at Meta Services when she told me that everything isn't all about me. (I asked her at that point if she'd ever been abused..... she looked at me in a demonic way and I told her I could speak to others as I had experienced abuse and when I was standing up for 'the others inside of me' and the others that I was empathetic too..... You F*^%^&* A it's all about me.) hmmmmmmmmm, sowy, I seem to be in one of my grandiose moods. (Deondra Upperbutt Worthington III) heeheehee.

It's very important that stuffs reflect the real US these days and with all of this new information, it just might be that MYSTUFFS should be RIGHT HERE.

Dedra (I take the meaning very seriously (sorrowful) and when I saw that it also means 'she that rages' I KNEW IT WAS ME!!!)
here

- Meaning: Its source is a Gaelic expression meaning "Broken-hearted, sorrowful."

Popularity: The name Dedra ranked 1763rd in popularity for females of all ages in a sample of the 1990 US Census.

Though this name appears on the 1990 U.S. Census lists, it is used by only a small percentage of the general population.

Narrative: This derivation is not certain. Other possibilities include ''fear'' and ''she who rages.''

All these meanings reflect the Irish legend of Deirdre, whose lover was slain as he tried to elope with her to escape the King of Ulster, to whom Deirdre was promised in marriage. In modern times, both J.M. Synge and W.B. Yeats were inspired to write about this sorrowful maiden.

Cal..........
When I worked at IBM I had a good friend; Leonora Wang and while we working together her mother passed away in China.

Leonora had been afraid to fly as she had cancer a few years earlier and the doctors had told her that flying would not be good to her. When I found out she was planning on returning to China for her mother's funeral I tried to support her as best I could. (Unlike her manager who was a complete asshole and didn't want to give her the time off....... but because of IBM's policy decided 'finally' to let her go.) Her manager's name BTW, is STEVE WILKERSON. After she returned the SOB made her make a decision to either stay in his department and travel nationally or look for another job........... and you might wonder WHY I dislike corporate America, eh?

Anyways, while Leonora visited China and her family and attended her Mother's funeral, she found the name Belon in a library and said it was closest to my name in Chinese. (I was so tickled and had the paper framed with my name on it and kept it close to me always........ until I lost it in my last move... DAMN!)

I am attaching the photo in my note and maybe somehow I'll even figure out how to put it here someplace. I use the photo to represent me in my parellel universe along with my partner Kai's photo. (You'll recognize him, he only has one eye.)
Belon is a river in France famed for succulent oysters. Belon, you will point out with a pinch of Gallic disgust, is not in Maine. No, but the oyster that made Belon famous—The European Flat—is. Scientists brought European Flats to Boothbay Harbor, Maine, in the 1950s, and they went feral (the oysters, not the scientists). These wild oysters are as powerful as any on the planet, redolent of fish and zinc and umami—not for the faint of heart. A minuscule 5,000 Belon a year are pulled in Maine and sold, making them one of the rarest oysters in the world. If you are lucky enough to get your hands on a few, savor them. You may hate them, you may love them, but they will make an impression.
here

'Take These Chains From My Heart'
here

Wasn't I worth an "I'm Sorry"???

THE KEY IS IN YOUR HAND

My love said to me:
"Take these chains from my heart and set me free."

My love, the key is in your hand as I turn to walk away.
You stare after me as if I should say something.
There is nothing I can say. There's not a word I can utter.

We've been through many things you and I and through it all I've loved you
unconditionally and now, if I must, I will let you go the same.
I won't ask you why and I WON'T LET YOU SEE ME CRY.

The love we have was much more than I'd expected
so I cannot be unjust as I give you the way out.

You must decide and you must make it right for you.
You have your heart to protect and you have your life.
I will only tell you that you are one of a kind
and I will forever be grateful that I've had you in my life.

I will take my memories of us and
I will place them safely in a place to be treasured.
I will write of the times we've shared
until there comes a future that I can no longer remember them.
I will share them with my grandchildren
so they in turn will share them with theirs.

You are my sun and my moon and my heartstrings
and yes, I will miss all of those things.........
but if you must go, they no longer belong to me.
They are once again yours to reconnect with and move forward.
They are once again of your heart/soul/and spirit
and no longer a connection with my entity.

You take with you many memories of the times we've shared.
You take my giggles and my dreams.
You leave with me the fire and the lust
and most of all the love that will linger forever in my soul.
You, have been my rock and my pillow
and you have been my best friend.
With that, I can only rejoice at the time we've shared.
With that I can only know that My God was very generous
with me when he sent you to me to be my healer.

You my love are my special friend, confidant and angel...............
so off with you to the woods to find beauty in your future
as you've never experienced before
for you are the wind and the sand,
and the trees blowing softly through the night
only to come alight in the morrow with the dew and the rainbow

'The Chain' Fleetwood Mac
here

Can't help but love you.
here

I'm Sorry - Brenda Lee
here

Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - 1976
here

Marilyn Monroe - Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend
here

Moulin Rouge - Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend
here

Beyonce - Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend
here

Hilary Duff - Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend
here

Kylie Minogue
here

Hugh Hefner and the Girls Next Door
here

Blondes Have More Fun!
here

Tribute To Jane Mansfield - The Girl Can't Help It
here

Farrah Fawcett Interview 1997 (Letterman is an ASS!))
here

JonBenet Ramsey Remembered
here

JonBenet Ramsey
here

JonBenet's Autopsy photos
here

JonBenet's Autopsy Report
here

Anna Nicole Smith Drunk
here

Anna Nicole Smith Clip
here

Vickie Lynn Marshall (November 28, 1967 – February 8, 2007), better known under the stage name of Anna Nicole Smith,[1] was an American model, sex symbol, actress and television personality. She first gained popularity in Playboy, becoming the 1993 Playmate of the Year. She modeled for clothing companies, including Guess jeans and Lane Bryant. She also starred in her own reality TV show, The Anna Nicole Show.

Born and raised in Texas, Smith dropped out of high school and was married at the age of 17. Her highly publicized second marriage to oil business executive and billionaire J. Howard Marshall, 63 years her senior, resulted in speculation that she married the octogenarian for his money, which she denied. Following his death, she began a lengthy legal battle over a share of his estate; her case, Marshall v. Marshall, reached the U.S. Supreme Court on a question of federal jurisdiction.

She died at age 39, apparently as a result of an overdose of prescription drugs. In the months before her death, she was the focus of renewed press coverage surrounding the death of her son, Daniel Smith, and the paternity and custody battle over her daughter Dannielynn.
here

Janet Jackson & Justine Timberlake
here

Still photos right here of Janet and Justine
here

A Protest Song - Man's Best Friend
here

Pamela Anderson & PETA on Larry King
here

Pamela Anderson Interview on Ellen's Show 11/06/09 (Fort Hood Attack -special report)
here

Love means never having to say you’re sorry?
Posted on | June 2, 2009 | No Comments
Is it true? Do we really never have to say we’re sorry to those we love? Even if we unintentionally hurt someone we love, do we not have to say the words, “I’m sorry for hurting you”? I’d like to think when we do get it wrong, we try to make it right.
“Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” is a line from the novel and 1970 film Love Story starring Ali MacGraw and Ryan O’Neal. The quote appears twice in the film.
Source: Wikipedia
I understand why they say love never means having to say your sorry because in a way, I believe that loving hearts forgive those who hurt us automatically. But I still believe that saying the words out loud, or writing them in a letter, help heal hurt…like kissing boo boos. Sure, the kiss doesn’t really heal the wound but boy does it sure feel better after love is applied.
How to know if you should say you’re sorry
I look at it like this: Say you broke a window while playing baseball. Most likely, you would go to the owner and not only apologize for the breakage but also make offer to pay (if you’re really gracious) for repairs. Why? Because even though it was completely unintentional, you caused damage.
Hearts operate in the same way. You’re walking along the street completely loving the person you’re with when out pops something you never intended to do or say. You can’t possibly understand why the other person is giving you the silent treatment, walking off, or is angry! You didn’t do anything!
Think again.

Hearts have these hidden windows you can’t possibly see. And some house more windows than others. It really depends on the person and how sensitive they are. The more sensitive? The more windows. You could be playing baseball around an all glass house. But even the less sensitive have their own fragile windows you cannot see. You may never know where those fragile parts are, but you’ll probably know when you hit one.
We all break a window or two in the hearts of some of the most important people in our lives without meaning to. It’s natural – like a dog wagging his tail and accidentally knocking off the crystal dish off the coffee table. It’s completely unintentional, but watch what the dog – the purest form of unconditional love one could behold – does right after.
He says he’s sorry.
Sometimes we mess up in epic proportions. And that makes us feel bad sometimes to an extent that we will get angry because the ones we hurt made us feel this way!
The truth is, we mess up. We mess up all the time with the people we love the most. First, forgive yourself. If you didn’t mean to make the mistake or hurt someone – it’s OK. You’ll do better next time! No worries.
If you hurt the one you love, intentionally or unintentionally, say you’re sorry.
Say you’re sorry even if you don’t understand.
Let them know you care about them and how they feel. And then try opening the conversation up in a safe way for them to be able to tell you why it hurt them. Chances are you can repair that damage quicker and easier than if you had just walked away.
Love may mean never having to say you’re sorry, but I believe it’s better if you do.
here

Mansfield was married three times, divorced twice, and had five children. She reportedly also had affairs and sexual encounters with numerous individuals, including Claude Terrail (the owner of the Paris restaurant La Tour d'Argent), Robert F. Kennedy,[29] John F Kennedy[30] the Brazilian billionaire Jorge Guinle, and Anton LaVey. At the time of her death, Mansfield was accompanied by Sam Brody, her married divorce lawyer and lover at the time.
here

Anton Szandor LaVey,[1] (April 11, 1930 – October 29, 1997) born Howard Stanton Levey, was the American founder and High Priest of the Church of Satan as well as a writer, occultist, and musician. He was the author of The Satanic Bible and the founder of LaVeyan Satanism, a synthesized system of his understanding of human nature and the insights of philosophers who advocated materialism and individualism.
here

Hugh Hefner to Miley Cyrus (Pose in Playboy)
here

Annie Leibovitz ‘Sorry’ For Miley Cyrus Vanity Fair Cover

MILEY CYRUS is not the only person backtracking on her Vanity Fair cover shoot. The covers photographer, ANNIE LEIBOVITZ, also claims to be sorry about the controversy caused [Website - TheLostGirl’s Blog].

In LEIBOVITZ’s completely insincere apology, she insists that the shoot was ‘misinterpreted’.

“I’m sorry that my portrait of MILEY has been misinterpreted,” says LEIBOVITZ in a statement issued Monday. “MILEY and I looked at fashion photographs together and we discussed the picture in that context before we shot it. The photograph is a simple, classic portrait, shot with very little makeup, and I think it is very beautiful.”
here

Click on the video to see behind the scenes footage of the shoot.

No comments: