6 pac

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Found.............. soul mate

I am in love and I am so happy

written by A Truth Soldier

I did it, I found my soul mate.

Its amazing my soul mate is so beautiful and perfect.

I can count on my soul mate to never deceive me

or send me in the wrong direction.

My soul mate is always there for me.

We always get along because we are in pure love.

Our love works because its based on truth.

For without truth our relationship would be doomed.

We are never selfish for we always give of ourselves.

In troubled times I confide with my soul mate for support,

I tell my soul mate my deepest secrets and weaknesses.

I don't fear exposing my innermost frailties to my soul mate.

Its so amazing what strength can be gained from sharing pure love.

Love makes me feel so good that I now can see beauty all around me.

I see it in the flowers and the bees.

I see it all around me in nature.

I see beauty even in the worst of storms.

I see it in other people who are in love.

before I fell in love with my soul mate,

I walked around and could never see the beauty all around me.

I am in love and I am so happy.

This pure love is so strong that I now have enough love

to give even to the sorriest of souls.

Love is so contagious.

Once I got pure love in my life I was strengthen

so that I could now share some of it with

those around me who have never felt pure love before.

This pure love in my life has humbled me so.

I could of never found my soul mate if I had not always sought truth

and always spoke the truth I discovered.

I have been completed as a human with this pure love.

I love truth for without it I would always be lost and deceived.

The more my love grows the more beautiful

my soul mate becomes for love is in the eye of the beholder.

I know that my soul mate will always forgive me if

I am always willing to face and admit the truth of my wrong doings.

My soul mate will always know if I am not being truthful to myself.

There can never be a pure love in my heart if I am not always truthful
to myself.

For my soul mates pure love could never reach me if I am not pure in
truth.

I am in love and I am so happy.

I love you God for you are the truth and my soul mate.

t

www.scribd.com/danieltowsey

Found.............. soul mateVery, very nice, Daniel.

And it's exactly what I believe.

We are sustained, and sustain the other,
when we have that true relationship.

I was hobbling down the street the other day,
with my swollen leg, and burning upper body
(due to the constant 'energy' attack), wondering
if I might fall over, and wondering how many
more years I could manage to keep going like this
.... and I longed to be no longer surrounded by
people who seem like Aliens .... but instead have
one or more people appreciate me for who I am.

It seems like .... a huge time since I experienced that.

Just now, I started up my PC .... when the desktop
appeared, a folder had moved places and landed
on top of another folder .. bringing my attention
to the top folder.

The top folder is called:

'MIRACLES HAPPEN TO'

Inside that folder is another folder which says:

'THOSE WHO BELIEVE'

MIRACLES HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE

I wonder ..... ? Perhaps soon?

I could do with it. I really could.

I don't think I have had anyone really appreciate me
for who I am (ie see through to the real me, as in
your 'I Did It / I Am In Love' writing) for 17 years.

During that time - like you, Dan - I have been kicked,
shoved, endlessly insulted, and nearly killed many
times; and it's been a long, long desert.

I always believed, during my lifetime, this world
is going to experience a huge and wonderful change.
It's been hard to think that at many times recently,
but perhaps that 'knowing' earlier in my life will
prove to be true. I don't see why it shouldn't come
true .... nearly all the world wants a better world.

Great wishes, Michael

--- In TheTruthSoldiersClu b@yahoogroups. ca,
a_truth_soldier wrote:

No comments: