6 pac

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hacker

ahhhhhhhhh, it happened again, I put an email here to forward and it suddenly disappeared. hmmmmmmmmmmm DUMBASS hacker!!!!............ and then the SOB says I'm parnoid. ........ and the nerve to say I have a mental illness. Oh yeah, BTW, Pinkersgill is an alcoholic! .........dry for a number of years but several years ago told me he was buying me a computer and said he sent it after I told him I already bought one he said he sent the check. hmmmmmmmmm (another BTW, I never asked for a computer he just up and said he'd buy me one.) ASSHOLE and a LIAR!!! Another coiqidink... ..... I lived with a con-man back in the late 80's and then he went to prison for what he'd done to me.......... . Edward hooked us up a few years ago??????? He also used to lurk on several sites I frequented acting asif he was a friend to me????????? I trusted him at one time and even journeyed to Canada to meet up with him....... NOPE, we never slept together as when I first arrived one of his harem women threatened to kill me. OMG!!! (Norla Antonero was her name.) I swear to you guys, I COULDN'T make this shit up. To: v-nv-resist@ yahoogroups. comI just finished the dvd.......

No comments: