6 pac

Thursday, January 7, 2010

More on Robbie and the Rockin Robots

Oh my goodness! The response to the the Arizona Republic article on the Cooperstown New Year's Eve party was enormous. My crew received almost a thousand Tweets and I got 50-60 emails this morning when I logged on.

The big deal with the 50 or so emails I got were most of them were from famous people........ including Garth Brooks telling me he might consider a come-back if he can simply walk on stage in Mountain View and admit his allegiance to '9/11 Was An Inside Job'.

Don't tell anyone but Garth even volunteered to sing 'Right Now' as Chris Gaynes if we promise he can co-write a song with Robbie regarding 9/11 and he even intimated he'd like to write something on Katrina if the Bots agree to incorporate it into the show. WOW!!!

I got an email from the Sheen/Estevez family and it included a family photo of Martin, Emilio and Charlie and their families. I was overjoyed. Martin intimated that Charlie might agree to do Chain Gang from Cadence ........ I wonder if he could get permission from the Platoon people for us to show that youtube on the big screen? OMG, can you impagine the impact on the audience watching that, it just might be a whole new thing in the concert venue, eh???????

Platoon - The smoke Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05qBiqQS29U

Run Through The Jungle- Platoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y4Nucf12U

Did you all know that Charlie's brother was in the movie Cadence with Charlie???


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramon_Sheen

EXCERPT:

His movies include The Dead Zone (1983), That Was Then... This Is Now (1985) and Cadence (1990). He has written songs for Diamond Rio, and is involved production development at Warner Bros.

He is the second of four children born to Martin Sheen (whose birth name is Ramon Estevez).


His siblings are actors Emilio Estevez, Charlie Sheen and Renee Estevez.

Charlie said he'd contact Lawrence Fishburne and see if he could get the other guys from the following youtube and maybe they could do the 'Chain Gang' segment live on stage with the robots?????? Wouldn't that just be a hoot? (You might have guessed by now that Charlie was representing his whole family.)

Chain Gang from Cadence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2G1801PAo&feature=related


Charlie mentioned that he was going to talk to Emilio about showing a piece from Emilio's movie on JFK.

BBIAB (Be Back in a Bit)

I was so excited after reading the Sheen/Estavez email, I had to take a hot bath and have some sleepy time tea to calm myself. OMG, wouldn't it simply knock my socks off if I was able to actually pull off this concert tour?

I just thought of something else, what about asking Charlie if he'd mind if we showed him reading his letter to Obama? (heck, maybe Charlie can do this at the next concert, eh?)

OMG, I just now checked the emails and guess who volunteered to join us in concert............ yeeehaw and hot damn, one of my favorites.......... Alan Jackson! (I saw him once in Nevada with my ex when we were there celebrating our anniversary.) ............my toes are tingling still.

Anyways, he asked if he could maybe sing one of his songs???????

Jeese, all's I need now for Billy Ray Cyrus to contact me and volunteer to do his song. (I can't remember right off hand but will go out and research and BRB with it to post here.)


Allen Jackson - Where Were You (Live Video)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9PwWkV4HQ4

I guess that someone upstairs is really watching over me cause I had to talk to my son-in-law for a bit and when I checked my emails............ guess what? You got it, I got an email from Billy Ray and he wanted to know what he could do....... and if we didn't already have a 'full cast' for the concert, he'd like to maybe sit in with his fellow country and western guys and do 2 songs. HEY, a simple lady like myself couldn't resist that, could I? (I simply loved his Achy Breaky song and I wasn't gonna deny the man his due respect, heck yeah he can perform at the bots first concert, just think if he brought along Milie, we could get a whole different generation of folks joining us, eh.) OMG!!!


Maybe Milie (Billy Ray's daughter) might even want to do a song........ wouldn't that be a hoot, 2 or 3 generations coming together at the same concert? ............anyways, I'm getting way ahead of myself now so need to get back on track.......... damn, that's hard as I would love to have the 'We Are the World' folks stop by too.............. there I go again, getting ahead of my own self.

A Soldier's Tribute - Billy Ray Cyrus
Some Gave All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtxx2guHVFA

Billy Ray Cyrus - Trail of Tears


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOCQIV1Nar8



My God, Ed Begley just tweeted one of the group and he wants to say something at the concert too. (I remember Ed back in the day always speaking to folks about the environment and now speaking out on 9/11.) WOW!!!



Excellent short video of Ed Begley introducing the subject of 9/11


http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/27443961/TX/Plano/WHAT-YOU-ARE-NOT-SUPPOSED-TO-KNOW-ABOUT-911-Building-7-Gone-in-7-Plano-Conference-Center-at-Collin-College-Spring-Creek-Campus/




......... to be continued (I'm sure)







































































































No comments: