6 pac

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

RockinRobotChristmas and the 6 Pack

"Robert, Robert heyyyyyyyyyy, Robert," you could hear them calling from the SUV and the botMobile, it was the RoboGold crew.

Robbie's voice rang out above all the others, remember, he is the lead in the band and he's used to being 'ON'.

Robert climbed down out of the tree he was decorating. (I can't believe he is such a daredevil... being our one and only programmer at Robo...)

Oh well, I can only say this from knowing him the short time that I have, he would program with his arm in a sling and his other in a cast. He is obsessed and he is GOOD. Just look at all that he has created so far................. Lesser men would have folded.

I'll share with you this though without his programming skills and my imagination, we would never have come this far with our PEACE activitism. (I have to tell you with my own daughter being a programmer, I might never have appreciated his talent had she not enlightened me how truly brilliant he is.)

The Robo Robots were all out of the vehicles and surrounded Rob now.

Robert noticed out of the corner of his eye the new editon.........

"Cal, what are those teeny things dancing around the robots feet?"

Robbie, 'the most famous robot of all' stepped up to the question.

"Robert, we know that the new program you've been working on, '6 pac' doesn't have anything like us to represent it. We happened to run across these guys at the BMX races in San Francisco a few weeks ago. We were out on Pier 39 and these guys were street dancing with a little cup."

"Goldie fell in love with them right away and thought we should run them past you in case we could use them for 9/11 Was An Inside Job mascots???? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Robert, can we huh, can we?

"I don't know, we haven't talked to the 9/11 guys and don't even know if they'll be open to these little guys. Don't get your hopes up but I'll call Alex Jones and see what he says?"

"Where in the world did they get those get-ups? Those suits have got to go before we do a presentation for Alex. Goldie, come over here, can you make some really splendid costumes with '9/11 Was An Inside Job' in white on black?"

"Robert, I tell you these little bots are talented. They had a cute little native american skit goin on and the crowd was clapping and dancing around like a bunch of dancing fools."

"Come here little bots, I have someone I'd like to introduce to you."

"Robert, this is Buddy, and Coory and OLY and Milly and these last two are Pabby and Rona, hey all, say hello to Robert." (If these names sound familiar at all, you might recognize them as being named after Beers......... hmmmmmmmm, I wonder why, just because they are the size of beer cans, eh? .........and the names on the cans are similar to their names, eh?)

"Hiche Roberto, muchee ka hai to beertomann."

Golda now steps in for Robbie and in defense of the itty bots............ "Robert, you sweet man in white hat, our itty bots don't speak English. We're not sure what language they do speak but I know what they just said. Do you mind if I interpret for them?"

"No no no, Golda, you go right ahead and tell me what they said."

"Well, hiche is hello, obviously Roberto is you."

"Golda, get a grip here......... I wasn't born yesterday," Robert interjects...

"Ok already Rob, I don't have a clue what they are saying but Robert, aren't they cute, can we keep them, Robert, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE?"

"Golda, I have to think about it, I wanted to get all you guys something for Christmas anyways, and if this will solve my present issues, I may consider it."

"Now my little manipulators, back to work. After all, I do have a life and my own little family deserves my attention during the holidays, no?"

"Golda, come here for a minute please. I would suggest you keep the itty bots out of sight till I have a chance to talk them over with Alex and Michael Moore? (Did I tell you all that MM and I are looking at a future project with the Weinsteins that may have a bit part in a documentary for these little guys. Now don't go getting your hopes up but I think he just might be open for it."


"Now be gone with you all and give Cal my love when you see her. I have to get back to putting the lights up or I'll have a family with it's panty's in a twist. You know every time you all come around............. my cause at home isn't helped at all. Maybe I'll simply adopt you and include you in my family and things will run more smoothly, eh?"

.............to be continued

No comments: