6 pac

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

mystuffs and the Robots/booked in Mountain View, Ca. for their first concert

I just spoke with Robbie and we decided to have the Robot's first concert in Mountain View, Ca. (I am familiar with the site as I saw the Eagles perform there years ago.)

I had a dream last night of the 'Future' concert and it was awesome. The Rockin Robots came out on stage and the audience went wild. When Rob strummed the first cord the video screens came up and the Twin Towers were falling in the background. (It was different now than when I had watched the Eagles........ The Eagles were enlarged on the screens but now, the Robots were merely tiny figures on the stage and the Towers seemed to be the main attraction.) The music was incredible. It was the most positive experience I have had in the whole duration of this fight against the NWO.

In my dream, I had contacted the writers in Hollywood to write the song as we wanted our first concert appearance to have a lasting impact. The writers did us good, the lyrics were well thought out and with Robbie and the bots great playing ability, the song went over GREAT.

As I gazed out into the audience from my seat in the back of the stage, I saw Janet Jackson and her brothers.......... you know, the Jackson 5. (I have to remember to ask and get their permission for us to do "They Don't Really Care About Us" next show.) hmmmmmm, or maybe better yet, we can invite Janet to do it with us on our next tour???? Damn girl, you are right on it with these great ideas......... Cal to self.

I wasn't the least bit surprised that the scene brought out such passion in the audience. The sound was earth moving. I knew right away that their first performance would be a huge success.

That ill fated day is etched in everyone's mind forever and to tell you the truth, I think most of the folks in the audience had watched it many many times on video since it happened.

I had the feeling that the people were experiencing relief that the truth was finally being brought out.

During the first intermission, Dr. Steven Jones came out and said a few words, he didn't go on and on about the show or about 9/11, he was simply there to support our efforts and we thanked him profusely for that.

As Dr. Jones was walking back to his seat, William Rodriquez walked right up and shook his hand. It seemed that it had been practiced but I nor the Robots knew they were coming. It was so cool.

.........and you thought being the ol lady that I am my life would be boring. OMG, what a great dream it turned out to be. Now, to simply make it happen, eh?

........... to be continued

No comments: